In HK and SG, enterprises have embarked on transformation journeys to proactively respond to market factors. The critical needs to be agile, digitally capable and innovative, have been further highlighted in recent months.
Externally, the rules of engagement and the expectations of digital experiences have changed. Internally, the immense pressure to continue to generate revenue from digital channels, improve efficiency, and keep challengers at bay, has led to a pace that has never been quicker before, for incumbents.
As CDOs strive to deliver quantifiable business impacts through digitization, they are redoubling their focus on collaborate with key stakeholders, cultivating internal advocates, optimizing resources and investments, reviewing business models and deploying implementation-ready technologies. By achieving their transformative ambition, they aim to prevail and lead their enterprises to capture opportunities in the post-pandemic world.
From the comfort and safety of your home office, Questex Asia’s Chief Digital Officer Innovation Asia Virtual Forum will bring to you the very best from two of Asia’s leading technology centers – Hong Kong and Singapore.
Digitized under the new normal for business exchange, this online event is tailored to the changing networking and knowledge sharing patterns of 300+ senior executives from major enterprises of Asia Pacific. The online event will discuss how some of the successful regional CDOs are expediting their digitization efforts and how they have facilitated their organizations’ digital transformation to get ahead of the competition.
Top CDOs from Governments, manufacturing, BFSI, aviation, retail, logistics, and technology firms along with start-up universe will discuss their roles and contributions in shaping the digital journeys of their enterprises.
- Cultivating digital talents and culture of innovation
- Accelerating transformation with minimal resources to capture rebounding opportunities
- Implementing a unified approach and aligning customer experiences
- Generating essential business results with new business models and monetization efforts
- Building partnerships and eco-systems for new growth drivers
- CDO-Enablers: case studies and new technology tools
- BFSI: Revolutionizing operations, engagement and compliance to maintain competitiveness