What to expect at the CDO Innovation Asia Virtual Forum
Accelerating Enterprise Transformation with Optimal Strategies, Resources, Partnerships and Tech
In HK and SG, enterprises have embarked on transformation journeys to proactively respond to market factors. The critical needs to be agile, digitally capable and innovative, have been further highlighted in recent months.
As CDOs strive to deliver quantifiable business impacts through digitization, they are redoubling their focus on collaborate with key stakeholders, cultivating internal advocates, optimizing resources and investments, reviewing business models and deploying implementation-ready technologies. By achieving their transformative ambition, they aim to prevail and lead their enterprises to capture opportunities in the post-pandemic world.
To the comfort and safety of your home office, Questex Asia’s CDO Innovation Asia Virtual Forum will bring to you the very best from two of Asia’s leading technology centers – Hong Kong and Singapore.
Digitized under the new normal for business exchange, this online event is tailored to the changing networking and knowledge sharing patterns of 300+ senior executives from major enterprises of Asia Pacific. The online event will discuss how some of the successful regional CDOs are expediting their digitization efforts and how they have facilitated their organizations’ digital transformation to get ahead of the competition.
Attend To Learn How To:
- Cultivate digital talents and culture of innovation
- Accelerate transformation with minimal resources to capture rebounding opportunities
- Implement a unified approach and aligning customer experiences
- Generate essential business results with new business models and monetization efforts
- Build partnerships and eco-systems for new growth drivers
- Revolutionize operations, engagement and compliance to maintain competitiveness
Who Should Attend
C-suite Executives from following profiles:
Past Attendees Include: